9.09.2006

square dance

each day, i sit at my job and note the ways it has not changed in the past five years. consequently, i have been looking into other opportunities as of recent. i've considered a lucrative move into sales or possibly becoming a member of cirque de soleil.
i was going to start yoga monday.

but no-this morning, i found my calling.

even though i'm so white that i glow in the dark- i am determined to become an urban choreography artist.

i am obsessed.

instead of the us open on usa, a lovely movie, entitled You Got Served, is playing this cloudy morn. i've never seen such beauty... such flexibility... such funkiness. and the vernacular that comes with the job. can't you just see me sayin',

"throwin' that hate"
"this here ain't right"
"we out"

i just tried my first handstand, curled flip to a split.
fell on my head.
may need some practice.

oh. now they are dancing in a thunderstorm ala flashdance.
i'm goin' for the handstand again.

No comments: