9.12.2006

ode to me

somedays. some people love me, and they write about it.
then they give it to me because i am coniferous, damn it. and hairy.

here is one from one to whom i teach writing.


You (inset adjective),

(awe-inspiring, breathtaking, coniferous, dynomite!, exalted, fantabulous, grand, hairy, impressive, joyous, killer, lovable,mind-blowing, nautical, omnipotent, pugnacious, QUEEN EMPORESS OF EVERYTHING, ravishing, stupefying, tenacious, unbelievable, vindictive, wondrous, X-TREME, yippie, zero cool)

Take more painkillers.

Sneak me to shows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously? a student wrote this about you?

who was the blast?

me said...

a girl i taught last year who loves me and can smell the crazy a decade away. and the blast was one that i taught 2 years ago- a soph at belmont.