7.07.2006

my ipod knows me well

because wimbledon is no fun when federer waxes someone, i saw this on a hottie's blog and had to try it... my ipod loves the beatles

The rules:

1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Click forward for every question
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) No cheating!

The Questions:

1) How am I feeling today? Janey Don't You Lose Heart- Springsteen
2) Where will I get married? Something- The Beatles
3) What is my best friend's theme song? Drowaton- The Starlight Mints
4) What was high school like? The Stranger- Billy Joel
5) What is the best thing about me?Title Track- Death Cab For Cutie
6) What is today going to be like? What's the Difference- Dr. Dre
7) What is in store for this week? You Never Give Me Your Money- The Beatles
8) What song describes my parents? Beautiful- Belle and Sebastian
9) How is my life going? Range Life- Pavement
10) What song will they play at my funeral? The Motivator- T-Rex
11) How does the world see me? So Fast, So Numb- REM
12) What should I be doing right now? You Really Got a Hold on Me- The Beatles
13) Do people secretly like me? Five Stop Mother Superior Rain- The Flaming Lips
14) What do my friends really think of me? Everyone's Gone to the Moon- The Flaming Lips
15) How can I make myself happy? Ruby Sees All- Cake
16) Will I be happy? Honk if You're Lonely- The Silver Jews
17) What is some good advice? Fighting in a Sack- The Shins
18) What is my current theme song? Alpha Beta Gaga- Air
19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Seventeen Devils- The Starlight Mints
20) What should I do with my life? A Sorta Fairy Tale- Tori Amos
21) What type of men/women do I like? Free Until They Cut Me Down- Iron and Wine
22) Will I get married? My Opening Farewell- Bonnie Raitt
23) Where will I live? Tear It Down- Old Crow Medicine Show
24) What should I do with my love life? Summer of '69- Bryan Adams
25) What will my dying words be? Damnation's Cellar- Elvis Costello and The Brodsky Quartet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you broke rule 4!

me said...

I swear to god, i did not cheat at all. .. this time.