7.08.2006

i am afeared people, afeared

today, i am taking my camera to the largest festival of non-domesticated rednecks. Kenny Chesney is headlining his ??? living in fast forward??? tour??

yes. i paid for the ticket.

yes. i know that makes me the monkey wrench in the tool bag.

you know how cometimes your friends call all excited about something and you just HAVE TO COME. even if it's not your style? well, i deluded myself into thinking that i could do this. i mean, kenny is good friends with one of my bff's (random halls, tennessee connection). i should support his tour right?

god- i'm gonna need a cocktail or 40 for this.

and do you think my friends ever come to the basement when someone i want to see is playing there? no ma'am. not that i've really asked them... but that's a whole'nother issue not for public discussion.

any way- gear up for some good pics, because i'm taking the mom bag and becoming a shutter bug.

No comments: