3.21.2008

stolen from brian in minneapolis

sometimes my friends read my blog.
sometimes brian from minnesota reads my blog.
sometimes i read his.
sometimes i wonder if brian and i know the same people,
if he was searching through blogger profiles bored as hell one day
and stumbled upon my rants,
if liking the same book brought us together,
or if he's the scary motherfucker married guy
who lives in my neighborhood
and he's faking with the entire cold state.
i just think about it sometimes, is all.

today i am stealing his blog and playing with it.
because i like it, alot.

HERE's HIS BLOG:

We have often heard people say, "Whoa she is way out of his league." Which usually means that one of the dating partners is much more attractive then the other. However, the reality is that there are 100's or 1000's of leagues and you are in several of them at the same time. For example you may be in the great looking league but also in the dumb as a box of rocks league and in the generous league. Are you with me so far?

This explanation assumes that you grant a few common terms.

1.) That there are multiple leagues that people belong to. Income League, Attractiveness League, Humor League etc.

2.) That there are varying levels of how much someone belongs to one of those leagues. For example you can fall somewhere on a scale of 1-10. I am a 7 in looks btw.

Now here is how it all works. This is a fun experiment to do with your friends at a bar. Write on a napkin these ten things. (Or pick 10 others that are important to you order does not matter)

1.) Looks
2.) Humor
3.) Cleanliness
4.) Intelligence
5.) Income
6.) Manners
7.) Interests (Hobbies or things that make you interesting)
8.) Experience (Amount of things you have had to overcome)
9.) Attentiveness (How well you pay attention)
10.) Chemistry\ Personality

Now rank your self 1-10 in each
Have your friends do the same.
Take all the totals...come on you haven't forgotten all those Stats lessons have you?

3 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

It was the same movie...

I am glad you liked it a lot of people don't understand how those sites work and then can't understand why their matches are the way they are...so I desided to help them. I am kind of like a drunk cupid without wings and a constant hangover.

I used to be married and desided a long time ago a life of sin def. works much beter for me. At least for now.

That would be cool if I knew the same people I would be illing to bet we know the same kinds of people maybe one day these bizzaro worlds of people will meet and a black hole will form in the middle and suck the whole universe in..

But until then

Greeting from the North,
Scary guy.

me said...

what movie?

Brianinmpls said...

Eternal Sunshine:)